• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

YUGO M70AB2...What do you think?

If your happy with it that's all that matters. Great ak. Just this weekend my yugo underfolder will be passing through its 32,000th round, my my how time just goes by so quickly .

Did you fire all 32,000 rounds? Isn't that approx. $6,500.00 :D

- - - Updated - - -

No broken receivers in that thread.

References to them.

img.photobucket.com_albums_v655_banditman1_DSC_0756.jpg
That actually made me sick to my stomach.....
Meh, its just metal. Man created it, man destroyed it.

Have you ever seen a broken AR receiver, or an AK receiver for that matter. Outside of KBs, I never have.

Actually yes...I have seen several broken AR recievers, never an AK though. #1 A friend of mine (on this forum) was trying to put in a magpul trigger guard and broke the pin housing on the lower by using the wrong sized punch for the pin (Doh!!!)...almost inusable had to JB weld it back together in order to have a trigger guard. #2 While going through ops scenarios a Cadet in my squad carelessly laid his rifle against a truck and had it ran over thus destroying the reciever. Yes the cadre were pissed and no he did not graduate USAFA.

I started with a bone stock yugo underfolder...and couldnt stop bolting on parts quite addictive...had to custom fit the dust cover from a standard ak railed nc star cover to fit...utg quad rail tapco handle etc...bought some dark earth rail covers with everything else and they sent black ..my luck have to send back but new ones on the way!!!i have a question for the experts...can you identify specifically what type receiver it is its stamped of course..but is it a nodak...etc? It is a century build but atleast the thing is right...sights etc..i have over 600 rounds without one fail...not one..

I like it bro!

Back
Top Bottom