• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

YUGO M70AB2...What do you think?

Darkpurge

Default rank <400 posts
Survivalist
28   0
Reaction score
I started with a bone stock yugo underfolder...and couldnt stop bolting on parts quite addictive...had to custom fit the dust cover from a standard ak railed nc star cover to fit...utg quad rail tapco handle etc...bought some dark earth rail covers with everything else and they sent black ..my luck have to send back but new ones on the way!!!i have a question for the experts...can you identify specifically what type receiver it is its stamped of course..but is it a nodak...etc? It is a century build but atleast the thing is right...sights etc..i have over 600 rounds without one fail...not one..

Attachments

• 2012-12-07_20-31-48_8.jpg
    2012-12-07_20-31-48_8.jpg
    390 KB · Views: 46
  • 2012-12-07_20-33-47_340.jpg
    2012-12-07_20-33-47_340.jpg
    250.2 KB · Views: 110
Looks pretty cool man! Great Job!
Customization of an AK is entirely acceptable IMO...

@ JOKER82......WHY???? If your reciever breaks you are toast without a replacement! While the AK can be bent back into shape with some creative engineering/metal working skills.

Looks pretty cool man! Great Job! Customization of an AK is entirely acceptable IMO...@ JOKER82......WHY???? If your reciever breaks you are toast without a replacement! While the AK can be bent back into shape with some creative engineering/metal working skills.
Have you ever seen a broken AR receiver, or an AK receiver for that matter. Outside of KBs, I never have.

Looks pretty cool man! Great Job!
Customization of an AK is entirely acceptable IMO...

@ JOKER82......WHY???? If your reciever breaks you are toast without a replacement! While the AK can be bent back into shape with some creative engineering/metal working skills.

Just not a fan of crapco on an AK, thats all.

Back
Top Bottom