• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Zastava M70 O-PAP

http://www.aimsurplus.com/product.aspx?item=F1CAKO-PAP

$529 is a pretty sweet price. Not seeing the Romys floating around anymore, just these. Did they corner the budget AK market with this gun?

$529.95 + roughly $20.00 for shipping is a great price for this rifle. Aim has the ability to buy in BULK and can get these at a much better price then I can.

CAI really screwed their dealers. When demand went up they jacked their prices up some 200 bucks and now that the scare has gone they lowered the prices almost back down to where they were. Or so I heard. And it pissed off those stuck with the 725 dollar PAP guns

Correct on this. Century is horrible to small and mid level dealers when it comes to price. Hell, this same rifle is $649 if I buy it straiight from CAI using my dealer account. When you ask them about it they just shrug it off.

Wow. This one comes with 2 mags too. I wonder if they're Yugo BHO. I bought 2 from J&G at $600 and $550 :grey:. They only came with one surplus mag.

I had had horrible luck with J&G Sales includeing origianl magazines with the purchase of thier rifles. It always seems I get Tapco mags instead of surplus magazines. With that said all the O-Paps I have ordered from my distributors always come with 2 standard surplus Rom mags. I have never got them with BHO mags. The pistols have always come with the 2 BHO mags but never the rifles. At least thats been my eperience on the last 20-30 I've had come in.

AIM belongs to a buying group and they pay distributor prices or less.

CAI doesn't really care how big of a dealer you are, just how much you spend on an order. If you're buying one or two guns, you'll get retail pricing or worse.

I have one of these O-PAP AK's and have not fired it yet but will post a report as soon as I shoot it this week.
They are built like tanks and are heavy.
They do not have chrome lined barrels, but are Hammer forged.
when you get one be sure you clean the receiver out because there are so many metal shavings from where century widened the magwell.
Mine had red (looks like rust) cosmoline in some of the joints, the wood is old stock Yugo Parts with the old serial numbers on the butstock that does not match the rifle at all.
The metal is all new and the receiver is Zastava made along with the other parts (the receiver is Real thick), when imported CIA puts in compliance parts they are a US made Gas Piston, Pistol grip, Flash diverter, G2 Trigger group,
then cuts out the Magwell (the bolt is for a double stack mag too).
Will post a picture tomorrow when I get home and will post Range report later this week.

Back
Top Bottom