• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Zastava M70 O-PAP

I was going to buy one of these O-paps till I did a little research on them. Two things to concider is that the butt stock is not a traditional AK stock it bolts on with a long bolt from the back of the stock like a shotgun and the barrel is not chrome lined.

They clame the barrel is not chrome lined to enhance accuracy. Their is a video on youtube where a new O-pap is bench tested at 50 yards for accuracy and it grouped 3" - 5" between the different ammo used.

I was going to buy one of these O-paps till I did a little research on them. Two things to concider is that the butt stock is not a traditional AK stock it bolts on with a long bolt from the back of the stock like a shotgun and the barrel is not chrome lined.

They clame the barrel is not chrome lined to enhance accuracy. Their is a video on youtube where a new O-pap is bench tested at 50 yards for accuracy and it grouped 3" - 5" between the different ammo used.

I have found the accuracy on these to be inferior to a WASR. Ymmv

CAI really screwed their dealers. When demand went up they jacked their prices up some 200 bucks and now that the scare has gone they lowered the prices almost back down to where they were. Or so I heard. And it pissed off those stuck with the 725 dollar PAP guns

CAI really screwed their dealers. When demand went up they jacked their prices up some 200 bucks and now that the scare has gone they lowered the prices almost back down to where they were. Or so I heard. And it pissed off those stuck with the 725 dollar PAP guns
That sucks BUT the market for everything went down. If they werent going to sell for $799 and there was a build up of them....what would you want them to do?

The same thing happened to individuals buying polymer Bushmasters and WASRs for $1100 at LGSs too, right?

Back
Top Bottom