• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Zeroing hunting rifle

Allsmiles

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
165   0
Reaction score
Anyone beside me go and put the final zero on their weapon? Set mine up 1/2" low at 25 yards so I will have a dead hold to about 150 yards. I used the 200 yd marker for my zero point. Not really a big deal since we normally shoot 75 yards or less (most times a lot less). This years gun is an AR in 7.62x39 with a Vortex Viper HS on top. It will also be wearing a SilencerCo Harvester so as to not disturb the woods and my ears. Now I just need to wait unit middle of next week when I'm off again.

Anyone beside me go and put the final zero on their weapon? Set mine up 1/2" low at 25 yards so I will have a dead hold to about 150 yards. I used the 200 yd marker for my zero point. Not really a big deal since we normally shoot 75 yards or less (most times a lot less). This years gun is an AR in 7.62x39 with a Vortex Viper HS on top. It will also be wearing a SilencerCo Harvester so as to not disturb the woods and my ears. Now I just need to wait unit middle of next week when I'm off again.

Had mine done in August. Cant waste a hunting day to go to the range. Some areas are shotgun and some rifle so I have my 7.62x39 AR and mossberg 535 slugster locked in and ready.

B-14_HMR.jpg
that color

The deer don't seem to say much about being a little off unless you gut shoot them. It looks like there are going to be some unhappy deer shortly.

Back
Top Bottom