• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

‘She’s got the gun on me’: Video shows white woman pulling pistol on black mother, daughter in Michi

I think we've already established in another thread the gun owner who pulls a gun because they are scared is ALWAYS right, no matter what. As long as they say they are threatened it's all good.
That sarcasm aside, I agree, that while this was not a 'smart' decision by the woman, this woman's actions, based solely on what appears to be a more comprehensive video, is much more understandable IMO. They were trying to leave and the mother clearly was intent on stopping them. But yeah, white lady is likely going to pay. And now a 15 year old girl not only didn't learn a lesson, her ignorance has been more firmly implanted. Way to go mom!
The standard is not were you scared, but would a reasonable person be scared? Obviously I think the woman who pulled a gun was in a situation where a reasonable person would be scared, but I just wanted to point out the correct standard.

Bear spray.

Deploy the can of bear spray.

Marksprayanimated2.gif
That's what it looks like when I piss into the wind.

The standard is not were you scared, but would a reasonable person be scared? Obviously I think the woman who pulled a gun was in a situation where a reasonable person would be scared, but I just wanted to point out the correct standard.

A reasonable person would be scared by a mouthy pain in the ass black woman and you and your husband armed in your car? Annoyed, Irritated, Pissed Off: yes, scared?, ehhh, not so much. But good point none the less.

As evidenced by this thread, we have multiple different opinions and we are all pro-gun. I think a cross section of the population (and a jury) would side against the lady drawing her gun.

My standard for drawing is I am in imminent danger by deadly or overwhelming force. I'd rather not have to sit in front of Jury for something so trivial.

A reasonable person would be scared by a mouthy pain in the ass black woman and you and your husband armed in your car? Annoyed, Irritated, Pissed Off: yes, scared?, ehhh, not so much. But good point none the less.

As evidenced by this thread, we have multiple different opinions and we are all pro-gun. I think a cross section of the population (and a jury) would side against the lady drawing her gun.

My standard for drawing is I am in imminent danger by deadly or overwhelming force. I'd rather not have to sit in front of Jury for something so trivial.
There was obviously some kind of a scuffle in the video when the person filming purposely turned the camera away and the defenders started to say "Get the **** away!".

If she had not have and more antagonist show up (as does happen with tribal mentality) then what? Obviously out #rd and tried as politely as possible to defuse yet was still taunted. She probably did say excuse me but was ignored because she was white. As I said before would only hope my wife acted in like. Tired of being polite because I was born WHITE. you push ima push back. The aggressors were committing a felony by impeding and unlawful restraint. F them.

Back
Top Bottom