• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

10/10 Deer hunting thread

I've been hunting one time this year. One freakin' time! That's all about to change, though. I hate missing the majority of bow season but I have to choose between early season and November, so November it is. I can't wait until next weekend.
Me too. Today was my first day out. My son's fall baseball and the fact that I didn't pick up my bow this year has kept me out of the woods.

I'm sure the reason you all are having a hard time is because the deer are waiting for me to have a day off so they can wander out in front of me. I will kill one before the long weekend is over. I'm quite sure a few of you will too. Am I wrong for being happy about the bad weather today? It made me feel not so bad about being stuck at work.

Me too. Today was my first day out. My son's fall baseball and the fact that I didn't pick up my bow this year has kept me out of the woods.

I would have gone more if we had any daytime pics of bucks, but until the past 10 days we had exactly zero daytime pics. More does are showing up though, and the bucks are starting to move around during daylight hours, so it is getting right.

I'm sure the reason you all are having a hard time is because the deer are waiting for me to have a day off so they can wander out in front of me. I will kill one before the long weekend is over. I'm quite sure a few of you will too. Am I wrong for being happy about the bad weather today? It made me feel not so bad about being stuck at work.

I thought the weather was perfect today. Too bad I could not go. Hope you tag one this weekend.

Yea by this time last year I was buck tagged out and had 2 does as well in the freezer. It's been rough for some reason this year.

Yeah no kidding... This time last year you were killing deer
Like fish in a barrel.
I know we didn't kill them all last year because they keep laughing at me in my neighbors front yard when I come home from a hunt.
Said neighbor probably wouldn't enjoy me up in his tree sniping them.

Back
Top Bottom