• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

18 yrs and up CAN purchase handguns!

Yes. If the 17 year old was caught with it and the authorities could prove you sold it to them you would likely be looking at some federal time. If you got caught sleeping with a 17 year old girl do you think the argument that she looked 30 would hold up in court?
Could they prove the kid didn't show me a fake drivers license? Because the same could be said about a felon, just taking his word for it. Or, like sex, excuse doesn't matter and I'm guilty just because I did it in the eyes of our wonderful justice system.

I realize I sound ridiculous but I'm all about gray area and skirting victimless crimes.

Could they prove the kid didn't show me a fake drivers license? Because the same could be said about a felon, just taking his word for it. Or, like sex, excuse doesn't matter and I'm guilty just because I did it in the eyes of our wonderful justice system.

I realize I sound ridiculous but I'm all about gray area and skirting victimless crimes.
It may well depend on how good of a lawyer you can afford. Like most things these days.

My name is Greg Vess and I approve this message! That's exactly the point I was trying to make. This once I sell the gun it's out of my hands won't float in a court of law. The kid could say " I told him my age and he sold it to me any way. At that point the court hearing immediately shifts to your involvement. The kid is still going to be held liable but you're going to be thrown in there as an accessory to the crime. I'm all about the Second Amendment and upholding it to the very end but you do have to have a little reservation about just doing anything you feel you have the right to do.

Now as far as the media goes they are very influential on the people and the courts to discount that fact is a little reckless. I hear that they're reporting on gang Bangerz as being mass shootings. Is that actually correct or is that just manipulating the truth in order to sway the majority vote for the democratic agenda. We don't know but it is a valid point to debate.

Won’t be an argument soon. All guns will go through an ffl to be bought or sold. That way there’s always a background check. Raising the age to own and no more person to person sales will be the be the easy laws to pass.

Yes. If the 17 year old was caught with it and the authorities could prove you sold it to them you would likely be looking at some federal time. If you got caught sleeping with a 17 year old girl do you think the argument that she looked 30 would hold up in court?
well in GA...pretty sure 17 is fair game to bang.

Won’t be an argument soon. All guns will go through an ffl to be bought or sold. That way there’s always a background check. Raising the age to own and no more person to person sales will be the be the easy laws to pass.
I just read Virginia representative is trying to slap a 1000% tax on all AR-15 style guns. In that event a 500 to $2,000 gun could end up costing 5 to 8000. That's the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard. Hello

It would hold up just fine in Georgia....The age of consent is 16....
well in GA...pretty sure 17 is fair game to bang.
OK, it was an example. You know what I meant. And 16 as age of consent is ridiculous anyway. Basically you are saying a girl can legally have sex with an adult, can legally kill her baby but cannot vote or own a gun, or buy a beer. That is some really sick twisted BS right there.

OK, it was an example. You know what I meant. And 16 as age of consent is ridiculous anyway. Basically you are saying a girl can legally have sex with an adult, can legally kill her baby but cannot vote or own a gun, or buy a beer. That is some really sick twisted BS right there.
What would you consider a non ridiculous age of consent?

Back
Top Bottom