• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info
Sounds like you might need to do what I did with a truck I had that came with several electrical problems. I bought a hot rod wire harness kit. I cut all the wiring from inside the cab and in the engine compartment. Installed and rewired the truck. It ran great after that.

Sounds like you might need to do what I did with a truck I had that came with several electrical problems. I bought a hot rod wire harness kit. I cut all the wiring from inside the cab and in the engine compartment. Installed and rewired the truck. It ran great after that.
That's what I have been contemplating doing.

The starter and solenoid were the issue that needed to be addressed. They were replaced with some Vet brothers that drove up to help me get it running. Thank you for everyone’s helpful insights and thoughts with this project.
God Bless the United States of America.
That is great to hear/read… so you got it going good then ? All issues solved enough to keep you in biz for a while ?
I hope so. Don’t be afraid to message me for any info/advice …..since my seizures I can’t do anything but sit at home without people to drive me around so I’m just hanging out on the computer half the time.
If I can, I will be glad to answer any questions and help as much as possible.
Again, I’m glad you got it going ! Good luck !

Back
Top Bottom