• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

2 Boston Bombing FBI Agents "Fall from Helicopter" ..... dead

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously?

Yes.
From the articles,
"Last month, the team was involved in the arrest of Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, a suspect in the Boston Marathon bombings. And in February, it rescued a 5-year-old boy held hostage for six days in an underground bunker in Alabama."

First off, it was the same "team", they were training, and yes, they do protect others. Or did you think the Alabama rescue was staged or a gummint plot to cover up illegal aliens from Uranus?

Yes.
From the articles,
"Last month, the team was involved in the arrest of Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, a suspect in the Boston Marathon bombings. And in February, it rescued a 5-year-old boy held hostage for six days in an underground bunker in Alabama."

First off, it was the same "team", they were training, and yes, they do protect others. Or did you think the Alabama rescue was staged or a gummint plot to cover up illegal aliens from Uranus?

No I don't think its a goverment plot but I do think the same guys who trained them....were the same guys responsible for Waco and Ruby Ridge. So no sympathy from me on the loss.

Yes.
From the articles,

Were they the same team busting down doors without warrants during the martial law ummmmuhhhhh I mean "lockdown" in Boston?

Really guys? Even if you have anti issues...the discussion of some is in poor taste. Never lower yourself to others' level. Let's have some class on ODT.

Let me put it in a way you can understand.. This is why these guys are happy about this.

Knock Knock
Who's there?
No one because a couple of days ago they fell for a chopper instead of knocking on your door when your city is in martial law... I mean "lockdown"

Let me put it in a way you can understand.. This is why these guys are happy about this.

Knock Knock
Who's there?
No one because a couple of days ago they fell for a chopper instead of knocking on your door when your city is in martial law... I mean "lockdown"

That was actually pretty hilarious, put me down for having no class apparently. Those dudes died in line of duty of their government, I weep for their families and hope they both had peace with god.
but it's NEVER too soon for a good joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom