• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

2 Boston Bombing FBI Agents "Fall from Helicopter" ..... dead

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to wonder who/what the _____.

seriously, thats the best cover story you could come up with?
With all of the tinfoil running around that story and the blatant inconsistencies (Backpack colors transposed, etc..)
you come up with "Fell out of a helicopter?"

The NSA is really slacking these days.

:twitch:

I have to wonder who/what the _____.

seriously, thats the best cover story you could come up with?
With all of the tinfoil running around that story and the blatant inconsistencies (Backpack colors transposed, etc..)
you come up with "Fell out of a helicopter?"

The NSA is really slacking these days.

:twitch:

That's what I'm sayin'

I'm wondering about command and control. Like WTF was it a Huey with no freaken doors? Is this apocalypse now? I know their all high speed and what not, but how bout a ****en safety lanyard for some of the most valuable assets in the special operations community. If it wasn't some crazy ass cover up and just a mishap, somebody REALLY dropped the ball.

I'm wondering about command and control. Like WTF was it a Huey with no freaken doors? Is this apocalypse now? I know their all high speed and what not, but how bout a ****en safety lanyard for some of the most valuable assets in the special operations community. If it wasn't some crazy ass cover up and just a mishap, somebody REALLY dropped the ball.

it wasn't the ball that got dropped.

Ever tried fast roping out of a UH-1 with the cabin doors closed while wearing a monkey harness..................how did that work for you?

Edit to add: I am guessing from your statement you don't know UH-1 cabin doors can be locked open while in flight for roping/helo casting/because it is hot, have never seen a fast rope and most likely have no idea what a monkey harness is.

Last edited:
I DO know guys rig their own ropes... the odds of two experts screwing up something the've done a million times on the same day on the same ride is astronomical. Yes, it's incredibly dangerous, yess the doors were likely open, doesn't make it any less fishy IMO.

Ever tried fast roping out of a UH-1 with the cabin doors closed while wearing a monkey harness..................how did that work for you?

^Way out in left field^ everyone's not a super hero like you.

Edit to add: I am guessing from your statement you don't know UH-1 cabin doors can be locked open while in flight for roping/helo casting/because it is hot, have never seen a fast rope and most likely have no idea what a monkey harness is.

[/QUOTE

^right on target^ but I do get the concept of the fast rope infill and can see how an accident could happen. I just don't see how all the safety precautions could have been followed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom