• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

2 Women Robbed at Gunpoint Georgia Tech

No holly and 14th is not the hood. Trust me, I spend 95% of my shift in the hood. West of northside is hood. South of 20 is mostly hood. There are also lots of houses there, and not all of them are GT students.

Last edited:
No holly and 14th is not the hood. Trust me, I spend 95% of my shift in the hood. West of northside is hood. South of 20 is mostly hood. There are also lots of houses there, and not all of them are GT students.

around The AUC schools such as Morehouse and Spelman is also hood- especially around Donnelley and Joseph E Boone, I know the areas as well- I work in commercial real estate

No surprise there. You would be hard pressed to find two female students on the Tech campus.

I work down that area and to be honest, there's a ton of women students. Like the male students I see there, most are Asian or Indian. Seems like Americans don't want to be engineers anymore.

14th isn't a bad area at all, but it's too close to Atlantic Station, which went completely ghetto after the real-estate bust left it half empty and they rented out all the empty condos to anyone with first months rent. You wouldn't catch me dead either there or in 99% of 'the new' Buckhead (which did the same thing) these days.

Back
Top Bottom