• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

20 year and 15 year sentences for flag waving disrupters in Douglas county

If I am at a park having a Birthday party for my nine year old son and you drive up with a gun and threaten to blow his head off you better hope you are arrested and get 15-20 years. Maybe that would give me time to cool off.

I agree, and if that was what happened then they get what they get. That's not what happened at all.

Also "permantly banished from Douglas County".

Well hopefully the citizens of Douglas County will soon do the same to that disgrace of a judge. I don't care if those people are shunned by society for the rest of their days, the sentence was overly harsh and would not have been applied equally if just a few details of that crime were different.

Not this one at least:

The Douglas County district attorney, Brian Fortner, a white Republican elected to the office in 2014, announced the indictments in a news conference Monday morning. Each of the 15 was indicted on one count of making terroristic threats and a second count of unlawfully participating in “criminal gang activity.”

Several criminal lawyers and legal scholars said Monday that they could not recall other instances in which a state anti-gang statute had been used to prosecute a Confederate heritage group in the Deep South. The first version of Georgia’s anti-gang law was passed in 1992 at the behest of Atlanta’s police chief at the time, Eldrin Bell.

The state’s General Assembly, in the law’s statement of intent, noted that citizens retained their rights to freedom of expression and association. But it also declared that Georgia was in a “state of crisis which has been caused by violent criminal street gangs whose members threaten, terrorize and commit a multitude of crimes against the peaceful citizens of their neighborhoods.”
Wish they did it like that round here....our gangs round here look a lot different than these at hand

Well hopefully the citizens of Douglas County will soon do the same to that disgrace of a judge. I don't care if those people are shunned by society for the rest of their days, the sentence was overly harsh and would not have been applied equally if just a few details of that crime were different.

Brian Fortner, the DA, and McLain, the judge, are both republicans who did not face re-election this past year but will face it next year, and will be defeated soundly. They're just about the only two Republicans left in a county that has a piss poor record of Republican sell out "leadership". It is disgraceful, really, at the way these phonies pander to a bunch of people who hate them and who will never vote for them. Douglas county is finished, and it is all the fault of so called republicans.

Brian Fortner, the DA, and McLain, the judge, are both republicans who did not face re-election this past year but will face it next year, and will be defeated soundly. They're just about the only two Republicans left in a county that has a piss poor record of Republican sell out "leadership". It is disgraceful, really, at the way these phonies pander to a bunch of people who hate them and who will never vote for them. Douglas county is finished, and it is all the fault of so called republicans.
Respectfully....So called ; Aint

Wish they did it like that round here....our gangs round here look a lot different than these at hand

You don't mean that, believe me. There is so much crime around here it is pitiful, but these whiteys are the ones they make an example of and exploit...Haha...What a joke Douglas county has become...Everyone I know that hasn't already left is making plans to leave, including me...Generations of our families have been here and now we're bailing like we're on the Titanic.

Every time republicans pander, they get their asses kicked by leftists. Didn't George W Bush teach them anything??? :noidea:

Back
Top Bottom