• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

20 year and 15 year sentences for flag waving disrupters in Douglas county

You don't mean that, believe me. There is so much crime around here it is pitiful, but these whiteys are the ones they make an example of and exploit...Haha...What a joke Douglas county has become...Everyone I know that hasn't already left is making plans to leave, including me...Generations of our families have been here and now we're bailing like we're on the Titanic.
i think you mis read

I feel more Comfortable with more and more trees round me I know that for sure. Didn't take long for this young buck to realize that property, and privacy are things to be revered and protected not avoided. I wish to be more separated from this thing we call "society" every day. Should start a thread "what do us young guys do to reach the mountains before our fathers"

i think you mis read

Maybe...LOL...I'm on a roll and rant and I ain't stopping for ****. This is what the rest of you have to look forward to it you don't have the right people in local office. I am a stranger in my lifelong home. Don't think it can happen you? Douglas county the doesn't even resemble what it was just 20 years ago. (This is directed everyone, not just you, slowloper)

Maybe...LOL...I'm on a roll and rant and I ain't stopping for ****. This is what the rest of you have to look forward to it you don't have the right people in local office. I am a stranger in my lifelong home. Don't think it can happen you? Douglas county the doesn't even resemble what it was just 20 years ago. (This is directed everyone, not just you, slowloper)
I was implying that there are 2 ethnic groups in particular fighting over territory hear (gangs) that's all. Drive up Grassdale Rd Cartersville any given Fri night. Stabbin shootin

IMG_4577.JPG
I was implying that there are 2 ethnic groups in particular fighting over territory hear (gangs) that's all. Drive up Grassdale Rd Cartersville any given Fri night. Stabbin shootin
With an open wad of cash, a map, and glasses on with a suppressed M&P in my lap?

I feel more Comfortable with more and more trees round me I know that for sure. Didn't take long for this young buck to realize that property, and privacy are things to be revered and protected not avoided. I wish to be more separated from this thing we call "society" every day. Should start a thread "what do us young guys do to reach the mountains before our fathers"
Workin on it. Not a thread but.....workin on it

Back
Top Bottom