• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

2007 Cobalt blown motor, car value?

Zeake

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
13   0
Reaction score
My brother in law, bless his heart, now knows what a rod knocking sounds like. The cobalt knocked for a while then when bang on I 75. Oil went all over the engine compartment and under carriage.
130k +/- miles. A used engine from lkq is $1k
The car is at my house and he wants me to sell it for him. What's it worth.
Paint is faded and some clear coat peeling. Interior looks like crap. Dirtier than the outside.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 67
Driving 7 hours round-trip to pick up your brother-in-law and his car with a blown motor, $150 for gas, $70 for a U-Haul=Priceless

Just joshin ya...hope everything goes works itself out

Driving 7 hours round-trip to pick up your brother-in-law and his car with a blown motor, $150 for gas, $70 for a U-Haul=Priceless

Just joshin ya...hope everything goes works itself out
Your telling me. They left this morning. Thank goodness. Homeless, no job, no car, a toddler and his wife, my wife's sister had an interview tomorrow but no way to get there. My mil told them as soon as they got in her car , "y'all ain't mooching off me." Lol

Your telling me. They left this morning. Thank goodness. Homeless, no job, no car, a toddler and his wife, my wife's sister had an interview tomorrow but no way to get there. My mil told them as soon as they got in her car , "y'all ain't mooching off me." Lol

Hmmm mmm mmm. SMH. Ohhhhh that sucks, that sucks, that sucks. Dammit man. Hoping for the best for all involved.

If that Ford is running could be worth a grand at least. Look on Craigslist for a similar truck in similar condition

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom