• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

2015-2018 Silverado/Sierra Lemons

They've had the springs special ordered for me for a few weeks now. Apparently they didn't get the memo that GM wanted my U bolts changed too so they have to keep it another day.

I apologize if this offends you but, DUDE it's a friggin truck. It is going to squeak, it is going to clink and clank every now and then. It ain't a Cadillac brother, it's a friggin truck. It could be OCD. I also noticed that you have a heavy hitch on the rear. If you haul heavy stuff all of the time, you can expect more squeaks, clinks and clanks.

It's a known issue with the springs that GM has issues service bulletins for how to try to alleviate the issue. It's an issue with the manufacturing. I didn't pay the amount I paid for this brand new truck to have it squeak like a 15 year old F150. I tow a small jon boat. That hitch is left over from an 03 Sierra I bought that came with it.

You're right. It's a truck. Have you ridden in a new truck? They ride... like Cadillacs. They aren't work horses any more. Even the 2500's.. They're 80,000 luxury vehicles.... oh and they also have a bed and can pull.

I apologize if this offends you but, DUDE it's a friggin truck. It is going to squeak, it is going to clink and clank every now and then. It ain't a Cadillac brother, it's a friggin truck. It could be OCD. I also noticed that you have a heavy hitch on the rear. If you haul heavy stuff all of the time, you can expect more squeaks, clinks and clanks.

Back
Top Bottom