• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

2015-2018 Silverado/Sierra Lemons

That's ridiculous. Mine is a 17 custom double cab 2wd. I think the sticker was right around 40.

I've got a friend that owns a body shop. He says the aluminum bodies are terrible. They react with the material in some of the bolts and rust like 10 times faster than they would otherwise. And he hates working on them. I think Ford is trying to get to a full size truck that gets like 50mpg or something. I think the eco boosts are ok from what I've heard... but when you get a goal like 50mpg out of a full sized truck I think it's bad news. Hopefully they don't turn in to a VW Diesel.

New F150 pulled nextto me at a light yesterday

Was the cab with the half rear doors , 2wd and window sticker msrp was $49k

That's ridiculous. I got my 2017 Silverado Z71 crew cab 4wd for $37,000. They were offering 25% off msrp in June at Jim Ellis, definitely worth the drive from Kennesaw.

The crew Tundra definitely feels bigger inside than the crew GM. I haven't ridden in a crew Ram recently.

We'll see what their replacement offer is but it seems like taking the cash would be better because it looks like there are better deals to be had than there were a year ago when I got this one.

If you haven’t thought of it,another competitor is the Nissan Titan. Cash deals with low mileage can be had,making them a steal compared to other brands

Back
Top Bottom