• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

2015-2018 Silverado/Sierra Lemons

I apologize if this offends you but, DUDE it's a friggin truck. It is going to squeak, it is going to clink and clank every now and then. It ain't a Cadillac brother, it's a friggin truck. It could be OCD. I also noticed that you have a heavy hitch on the rear. If you haul heavy stuff all of the time, you can expect more squeaks, clinks and clanks.
you are wrong!! I've been buying new GM products since 1990 , it is not inherent because it's a truck, I've never had one make noises. other than the brakes when they started wearing out.

I dislike the look of the Titan more than the Tundra. I've owned one Nissan in my life. An 03 Xterra that was a POS. The only thing I've liked about the Nissans is the rear window that you can open completely. IDK if that's still an option.

He was trying to describe the ruggedness of a truck and probably the manliness of it. Sounds like it's from someone who always drives old trucks...

you are wrong!! I've been buying new GM products since 1990 , it is not inherent because it's a truck, I've never had one make noises. other than the brakes when they started wearing out.

I dislike the look of the Titan more than the Tundra. I've owned one Nissan in my life. An 03 Xterra that was a POS. The only thing I've liked about the Nissans is the rear window that you can open completely. IDK if that's still an option.

No doubt. Just like almost every manufacturer has a DUD,i agree the Xterra has its share of problems. The transmissions aren’t reliable

My dad bought two new gm trucks since 2002... they both lasted to 160k. Transmission on the first truck and motor on the second. He drives a tundra now.

I had a 2000 model Chevy 2500 that started knocking at 180k, then a f350 that cost an arm and a leg to keep on the road... now I have a tundra lol.

Back
Top Bottom