• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

2020 Bronco

Thanks for the info. When I swap the engine I was going to swap the 3 spd to a 4 but I might look at tbe 3550. I've been wanting to get up to the round up but always had something else planned. I'll look up the dates for this year and see if I can make it.
LS in a K-10 sounds like a whole bunch of fun!

The three speed with a James Duff shifter is not bad

But the 3550 is a nice Trans
But depending on your axle gears you may not get to use 5th much

In the three speed , first gear is 3:1
In the 3550 first gear is 4:1
Nice for starting off with big tires

Here's the K-10
It also has the Chevy version of the 3550, the NV3500

6e4fa04b3ac55d8ca0ca8c355c254781.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't have any interest in a new Ford Bronco. The pics I've looked at don't do it for me, and mechanically you'll need the computer and the software just to figure out the error codes. I like the old Broncos. Not to mention the likely $50K or higher price tag. For a FORD. I can't wrap my head around that. The pricing for new pickups is crazy. I'd rather buy a nice Lotus Esprit for that price point.

Here is my '78 that is .. F U N !

i1083.photobucket.com_albums_j399_basslovers_Rngr_gapwr0_zpsffycwbpd.jpg
Very nice Bronco! I agree, the price of the new Bronco will be ridiculous like other new trucks and I can't seeing paying 40k + for a vehicle to take in the woods. I'll wait until the "I've gotta have it" new wears off the new Broncos and if I like it maybe pick up a used one in a few years and let someone else eat the markup.

I don't have any interest in a new Ford Bronco. The pics I've looked at don't do it for me, and mechanically you'll need the computer and the software just to figure out the error codes. I like the old Broncos. Not to mention the likely $50K or higher price tag. For a FORD. I can't wrap my head around that. The pricing for new pickups is crazy. I'd rather buy a nice Lotus Esprit for that price point.

Here is my '78 that is .. F U N !

i1083.photobucket.com_albums_j399_basslovers_Rngr_gapwr0_zpsffycwbpd.jpg

Very nice looking rig you have there sir! These are by far my favorite body style Bronco's. Here is mine.

cd496a75a6c685c67746f2e8b7442185.jpg

If it ever does come out I bet the only ones I'll see on the street will be on twenny fo' inch rims doe. Looks like rapper's are gonna mollest the **** outta that truck.

Sweet. The body styling of the 78/79 Broncos is tops. Bigger than the previous Bronco, and without (esp the 78) the smog restrictions of the 80s Broncos.

i1083.photobucket.com_albums_j399_basslovers_Rngr_xltdn0sm_zps9xatinii.jpg

Bolting the 73 F-150 grill and headlights on a 78/79 bronco also looks awesome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

79 Bronco was my first love for vehicles (never got one), I'm partial to rectangular headlights, but love the 78s as well. New57, that interior looks awesome, it's rare to see one with the inside not beaten up. Restored or just well taken care of?

Here are a couple interior snaps of my 78.

i1083.photobucket.com_albums_j399_basslovers_Rngr_zzb0a_zpsp85i81zq.jpg

i1083.photobucket.com_albums_j399_basslovers_Rngr_zzb0b_zpsxjwxojfm.jpg

Dude...the inside of that truck is beautiful!!!!! I'm impressed...and a little jealous. Again, very nice rig!

79 Bronco was my first love for vehicles (never got one), I'm partial to rectangular headlights, but love the 78s as well. New57, that interior looks awesome, it's rare to see one with the inside not beaten up. Restored or just well taken care of?

The square lights are my personal favorite as well. I got lucky and my 78 has the square lights. Late in the 78 build year they started putting the square headlights in them that continued through the entire 79 build year. I have one of those rare combo's. Mine is a custom so I don't have the beautiful XLT interior like @new57, but when I finally scrape up enough $ to do a proper resto on it I will be adding the XLT trim package to it. I bought the side panels for the rear a few years back and have them up in storage waiting on that time.

I'm so jealous, you did it right. Powder coating and urethane body mounts, nice! Is your front suspension (radius arm bushings) urethane as well?

Back
Top Bottom