• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

2020 Bronco

Right-O

I have a 74 Bronco

I've installed a fuel injected 91 mustang engine , a 5 speed manual from a wrangler/dodge Dakota , power steering , disc brakes , etc

No where near $40k

Same with my sons 76 Chevy K-10
$2000 to buy it
$2000 for swapping in fuel injected LS 5.3 and 5 speed manual from a 2002 Silverado

$700 for axles
$300 for slot mags
$1000 for tires

There's more , but we ain't anywhere near $40k.
Getting close to $10k maybe
84513437cdb912f5b3f5ef60c9317ead.jpg
c015017a9df1888dc9802f1c4ee62f63.jpg
e971e834c8c851b6b6cf848fbcd15b21.jpg

But if you wanna drool ,
Just check out
Classicbroncos.com

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very nice rides you have there sir!!!

I wouldn't get too excited yet

Remember the Ford Probe POS ?

That was gonna be the Mustang

A new bronco will more than likely be a total POS
A unibody 4 cylinder front wheel drive based on a minivan

And nothing like the old sturdy Broncos you remember

Also remember that in78 when they made the bronco full size , sales jumped from 14,000 in 1977 of the original bronco to 90,000 of the full size

The bigger it is. The more people buy it

Shut yo mouth w the negativity, lol. I'd be very disappointed if it's close to what you're describing. It better be 4x4 only, and hopefully not unibody, w 6 cyl or better. I won't be surprised if it's more mid sized, as it would be too close to an expedition if it were full sized. Ford soiled the Bronco badge w the bronco2, maybe they won't do it a second time.

They quit making trucks for what they were originally designed for and started charging the price of luxury vehicles for them. I wouldn't want to put a $60000 truck where it could get messed up but some people have more money and or debt than I do. I would expect them to do the same with the bronco

It's gotta have a removable top to be legit in my book.

Shut yo mouth w the negativity, lol. I'd be very disappointed if it's close to what you're describing. It better be 4x4 only, and hopefully not unibody, w 6 cyl or better. I won't be surprised if it's more mid sized, as it would be too close to an expedition if it were full sized. Ford soiled the Bronco badge w the bronco2, maybe they won't do it a second time.

From what I have read and heard, it will be mid sized and be on the Ranger chassis. Video I saw did say it would be 4X4, that off-roading was what people thought when they thought Bronco and that it would deliver. Time will tell.

They quit making trucks for what they were originally designed for and started charging the price of luxury vehicles for them. I wouldn't want to put a $60000 truck where it could get messed up but some people have more money and or debt than I do. I would expect them to do the same with the bronco

Agreed...no way I would put a $60K truck in the woods to be all scratched up and stuff. Heck, I don't like driving the truck I bought last year for $8K through the woods just yet. Gotta make my stuff last!!

Right-O

I have a 74 Bronco

I've installed a fuel injected 91 mustang engine , a 5 speed manual from a wrangler/dodge Dakota , power steering , disc brakes , etc

No where near $40k

Same with my sons 76 Chevy K-10
$2000 to buy it
$2000 for swapping in fuel injected LS 5.3 and 5 speed manual from a 2002 Silverado

$700 for axles
$300 for slot mags
$1000 for tires

There's more , but we ain't anywhere near $40k.
Getting close to $10k maybe
84513437cdb912f5b3f5ef60c9317ead.jpg
c015017a9df1888dc9802f1c4ee62f63.jpg
e971e834c8c851b6b6cf848fbcd15b21.jpg

But if you wanna drool ,
Just check out
Classicbroncos.com

Should spend some on bodywork and paint

It's gotta have a removable top to be legit in my book.

From what I have read and heard, it will be mid sized and be on the Ranger chassis. Video I saw did say it would be 4X4, that off-roading was what people thought when they thought Bronco and that it would deliver. Time will tell.

Agreed...no way I would put a $60K truck in the woods to be all scratched up and stuff. Heck, I don't like driving the truck I bought last year for $8K through the woods just yet. Gotta make my stuff last!!

Gonna have to have a removable or cloth top and maybe a four door
To be successful

The four door jeeps outsell the two doors 3-1 or 4-1

The "forty-nine" is the vehicle that Ford should have made

2f36bb33035bbbb340ba39025c3e202f.png
372de8a32caadc63e6b540c12bd1185e.png

Should spend some on bodywork and paint

Nah
Then I'd have to worry all the time about a scratch or ding or dent
And I don't have that kind of dough
Fixing all the rust, dents and dings and a good paint job would be $10-15K
Just to make it so shiny and fancy that I couldn't use em to haul firewood or lumber or whatever
537d27219c6cd065031b91b75bd110ff.jpg
d47ba67982869af04540ba6e02c3b8f7.jpg

I don't think it would be possible to get more compliments when I drive em

148f7dbf1665042773c2262a7950912c.jpg

Yeah, there have been people starting rumors for a long long time now, but this one is legit. There is a video link in that article where the head of the design group talks about it.
The first concept model I saw online looked more like the recently discontinued Toyota FJ especially the interior. If they do in fact revive the model I bet it's on a Ranger type frame and probably Explorer/ Bronco 2 size. I say that because last summer my wife sent me a pic she secretly took at the port in Brunswick of brand new not even seen by the public Ford Ranger trucks. Obviously they were going out of the country but I have no idea where to. And if I'm remembering it correctly I think they were considered 2018 models. So I would expect whatever Bronco type project they have in the works to be based on that platform. And I'm glad to see them bring back the Ranger. Maybe now we can have a new Ford truck that's not $50K.

The first concept model I saw online looked more like the recently discontinued Toyota FJ especially the interior. If they do in fact revive the model I bet it's on a Ranger type frame and probably Explorer/ Bronco 2 size. I say that because last summer my wife sent me a pic she secretly took at the port in Brunswick of brand new not even seen by the public Ford Ranger trucks. Obviously they were going out of the country but I have no idea where to. And if I'm remembering it correctly I think they were considered 2018 models. So I would expect whatever Bronco type project they have in the works to be based on that platform. And I'm glad to see them bring back the Ranger. Maybe now we can have a new Ford truck that's not $50K.

Rangers have still being made for export all along......

Back
Top Bottom