22 LR availability

Cabela's had a ton of .22lr last couple of times I was in there. Not exactly great prices on any of it, but not as terrible as I've seen other places either.

Academy in Douglasville has it stacked deep on the shelves with all the other ammo.
Now is the time to really load up. In a few years we can make a fortune when we have another scare. :greedy_dollars:

Cabela's had a ton of .22lr last couple of times I was in there. Not exactly great prices on any of it, but not as terrible as I've seen other places either.
Yeah! last time I was there the whole shelf was full. 22LR and 22 Mag was full. I even bought a brick of A17 22 mag ammo specially made for the Savage 22 mag rifle. I mean they had something for every want and need. Unless it got raided over the last week they should have some. Prices where so so but it's there and readily available. The price wasn't to much to worry about. But I know some people. I have seen people drive a Dodge 3500 100 miles to save 50 bucks on a car deal. I've got better things to do than worry over a few cents a round on 22 ammo.

every time i see ammo on teh shelf it makes me smile. not because i need it but because i know it makes flippers crazy lol

even Walmart has a fair amount of 22lr and 22wmr in stock these days. At least now I only buy specific versions of the ammo I need when I stroll thru the aisles.

even Walmart has a fair amount of 22lr and 22wmr in stock these days. At least now I only buy specific versions of the ammo I need when I stroll thru the aisles.

WalMart in Buford actually had the bucket-o-bullets when I was there the other day. I got a couple of them. 1400 rounds for $71 I think. Good price.

Back
Top Bottom