• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

250rds of 147gr Golden Saber JHP $25

I just got completely screwed on my rebate for the Golden Sabres last year. Supposed to be $100 rebate!

Submitted the paperwork with receipt, rebate form, and box UPC codes in December
Checked every month, May 15th it showed as "in the mail, check back in 2 weeks"
Called today and they said "um, yeah, the receipt was not in the envelope and the window is now closed, there is nothing we can do." I raised hell and the customer non-service rep said there is nothing they can do. I even offered to email her the picture of receipt, rebate form, and UPC codes going INTO the envelope and she said it wouldn't matter.

I actually think it was intentional. Don't process the order until the very end of the rebate (5 months!), then claim something was wrong knowing full well the buyer wouldn't have enough time to fix the error before the window closes.

Never buying anything with a rebate from them again, and likely nothing Remington either. I know some folks have had theirs processed but I got screwed, not to mention waiting 6 months to find out.

I just got completely screwed on my rebate for the Golden Sabres last year. Supposed to be $100 rebate!

Submitted the paperwork with receipt, rebate form, and box UPC codes in December
Called today and they said "um, yeah, the receipt was not in the envelope and the window is now closed, there is nothing we can do." I raised hell and the customer non-service rep said there is nothing they can do. I even offered to email her the picture of receipt, rebate form, and UPC codes going INTO the envelope and she said it wouldn't matter.

I actually think it was intentional. Don't process the order until the very end of the rebate (5 months!), then claim something was wrong knowing full well the buyer wouldn't have enough time to fix the error before the window closes.

Never buying anything with a rebate from them again, and likely nothing Remington either. I know some folks have had theirs processed but I got screwed, not to mention waiting 6 months to find out.

I'm sorry to hear that. It went off without a hitch for me.

You should never buy anything with a rebate that you wouldn't get without one. That being said, I got .357 and don't even own a gun that shoots it.

Back
Top Bottom