• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

2A holsters-Field tested and approved.

Ever tried one of the deep concealment shirts?
I have not. I’m wanting faster access to the weapon and need it to stay centered in my chest to allow use of my safety harness or pack frame. I’m also going to be frequenting Ft Stewart for some hunting and they do not allow conceal carry at any time, so this will be put on over my outermost layer.

I have the kenai and carry my g20 in it. I like it but is was pricy. It has three point strapping whereas the 2a has 4. I think the 4 point would be better.
Edit.
Good grief, the price difference is substantial. If ida known about the 2a would have went with their product.

I have the kenai and carry my g20 in it. I like it but is was pricy. It has three point strapping whereas the 2a has 4. I think the 4 point would be better.
Edit.
God grief, the price difference is substantial. If ida known about the 2a would have went with their product.
Yeah, I considered that as well due to the heft of a G20 fully loaded and yes, the price difference is tremendous.

Ok folks, my holster arrived in the mail. I have been wearing it all day and it is quite comfortable. I ordered the large size and there is plenty of adjustment for me to wear it under or over my jacket. I gave him my coat size and he recommended the correct strap size. My G20 loaded with a mag full of 200gr XTP’s is quite hefty, but it did not feel like a full sized Glock while being carried on my chest. I adjusted the straps for a snug fit and it stayed in place without any wobble or bounce. I’m really impressed with how well it carries. The thumb screw to adjust retention works well and the kydex is molded spot-on. It locks up nice and snug once holstered and I have no doubt that it will stay that way. I had mine made to accommodate an RMR and taller sights and I like the way he molded the kydex around the optic vs cutting the material out around it. I like that little added degree of protection. All in all I think it’s a win. I’ll be wearing it very soon on a hog hunt, so I’ll be sure to let y’all know how it fares.

Ok folks, my holster arrived in the mail. I have been wearing it all day and it is quite comfortable. I ordered the large size and there is plenty of adjustment for me to wear it under or over my jacket. I gave him my coat size and he recommended the correct strap size. My G20 loaded with a mag full of 200gr XTP’s is quite hefty, but it did not feel like a full sized Glock riding on my chest. I adjusted the straps for a snug fit and it stayed in place without any wobble or bounce. I’m really impressed with how well it carries. The thumb screw to adjust retention works well and the kydex is molded spot-on. It locks up nice and snug once holstered and I have no doubt that it will stay that way. I had mine made to accommodate an RMR and taller sights and I like the way he molded the kydex around the optic vs cutting the material out around it. I like that little added degree of protection. All in all I think it’s a win. I’ll be wearing it very soon on a hog hunt, so I’ll be sure to let y’all know how it fares.

Pics of it on?

Back
Top Bottom