• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

2A holsters-Field tested and approved.

When I hunt in the mountains, I carry my .460 S&W like that, since it's easy access with a backpack on, and raises it up where it's less likely to get fouled when I fall in the snow. I like it fine for hunting.

I have several Diamond D and one custom rig that I had made, all guide chest carry. The Diamond D come saturated in a leather oil..Can't tell unless you leave them in the safe, they start turning white which is only the oil. Rub them down and back to the same luster..Water does not bother them..Note @billieco is now making chest rigs in kydex I believe..Might want to check with him

I ordered the orange kydex mainly because I will use this while hunting and I will be wearing hunter orange under it most of the time. He had many color options to choose from.
D5D7BA2C-2934-4382-8C9A-31F0A9A076A9.jpeg
AC778E74-CEEF-457F-9484-7519B1F5FCC7.jpeg

I just got back from hunting all week at Ft Stewart. I am really impressed with the holster and how well it did. I covered several miles every day in some of the nastiest and thickest terrain and never had a single issue with comfort, retention, etc. I never had to stop and readjust the straps unless I dropped a layer of clothing or two. Carrying a Full sized handgun in this setup was not a burden at all and it eliminated the interference that I’ve encountered when wearing a pack or harness. I actually believe that it’s a way better alternative to carrying on your hip as it also makes your handgun way more easy to access in a jif. If you are thinking about this type of setup for yourself I’d urge you to do so. 2A makes a great product.

Back
Top Bottom