40 cal. zip gun

JOHNROY08

Default rank <300 posts
Tracker
19   0
Reaction score
a friend of mine has a double barrel 40 caliber zip gun I have never seen one of these has anybody on here ever seen one if so what do you think its worth he's also got the original box that it came in

a zip gun? what do you mean by that? traditionally a zip gun is an improvised single shot device someone made (at least to my understanding)

they are worth 10 years in prison if its homemade lol

but you mention the box, do you mean a derringer?

a zip gun? what do you mean by that? traditionally a zip gun is an improvised single shot device someone made (at least to my understanding)

they are worth 10 years in prison if its homemade lol

but you mention the box, do you mean a derringer?

Umm I was under the impression that home made was legal (as long as it doesn't fall under the ATF rules of SBR, AOW, SBS, etc). I mean isn't that why the 80% lowers are popular? No cereal number, no 4473, etc.

Umm I was under the impression that home made was legal (as long as it doesn't fall under the ATF rules of SBR, AOW, SBS, etc). I mean isn't that why the 80% lowers are popular? No cereal number, no 4473, etc.

ya maybe, im not expert but id check the legality of a "zip" gun

Well Idk the specifics about when the law changed but when my gpa went through atftraining in the 60s his instructor made a .22 zip gun in class that and you can find zip guns on YouTube so it can't be an nfa violation or they'd be all over it

this double barrel zip gone have the original box it came and it was actually manufactured I'll have pictures of it tomorrow but I've never saint anything like it it's definitely not homemade

i bet he means one of these.....
cdn2.armslist.com_sites_armslist_uploads_posts_2013_03_07_120816acf10eb0f74e739c512b2e427c3596.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom