• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

49 days

I was feeling pretty crappy this year and I busted 300 pounds for the first time. I decided to make some life changes to try to feel better. Using hunting season as my focus I set out to lose 62 pounds. I started memorial day and stayed focussed. I wanted to be under 260 by opening day. I weighed myself this morning and I was 260 on the nose. 20 more to go.

I was feeling pretty crappy this year and I busted 300 pounds for the first time. I decided to make some life changes to try to feel better. Using hunting season as my focus I set out to lose 62 pounds. I started memorial day and stayed focussed. I wanted to be under 260 by opening day. I weighed myself this morning and I was 260 on the nose. 20 more to go.
Good work bro. Bet you feel a lot better. It'll be easier to drag out the deer now too.

Getting ready to head down to property and check out everything (and make sure cocker is there for x-bow). Going to try to be in stand early if my night shift schedule will cooperate and I can get up. I'm sure that there is a least one deer that needs to be freed from the hardships of winter.

Back
Top Bottom