• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

5 Shot in 5 Days in Coweta County

mountainpass

Default rank <2500 posts
ODT Junkie!
15   0
Reaction score
Newnan is a turd now. Those areas where the shootings happened is straight ghetto for real though, I don't see myself ever needing to be around there so I'm good :cool: But for real, it's unfortunate that people are killing each other over dumb stuff.

Doubtful. BUT it seems drugs and turf wars can lead to violence and leave your thug self laid out in the street bleedin'.

I saw some pictures of some of the victims that were murdered on Facebook and the pics were typical hood rat stuff. One of the guys standing on his porch with gun stuck in front of waistband, other guy throwing gang signs, one of them was on FB talking **** about the guy that shot the day before. Karma. Everyone was writing how sweet those two were and that they never hung around with bad people. I was like "heh" are these people delusional?

I saw some pictures of some of the victims that were murdered on Facebook and the pics were typical hood rat stuff. One of the guys standing on his porch with gun stuck in front of waistband, other guy throwing gang signs, one of them was on FB talking **** about the guy that shot the day before. Karma. Everyone was writing how sweet those two were and that they never hung around with bad people. I was like "heh" are these people delusional?

I think it's a badge of honor with a lot of these fools to get shot. Wonder how many gun laws were violated during these shootings?

Back
Top Bottom