• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

5 Shot in 5 Days in Coweta County

The areas those shootings happened in are in the ghetto with crime almost every small town has now. I'm not surprised it happened, I'm surprised it hasn't like this sooner in that area. Coweta Co is still a very nice place to live.

But FBI statistics say crime is on the decline.:confused: Yeah right. My LE friends say it's the worst they've ever seen. Say they keep making arrest, thugs do a short sentence, then they're right back in it again. Continuous vicious cycle.
Yes it's still a great place to live for now. But what about 10 years from now as the population increases in Newnan? It's one of the fastest growing cities in Metro Atlanta.

Sounds to me like you guys are racially profiling these fine young men who only wanted to go to the store for an Arizona Tea and some grape skittles. Only to be senselessly gunned down in the prime of their promising young lives :tsk:

Not really. Some nice residential areas are coming up but the thugs are breeding in such large quantities and at such a high rate..

and the govt is making sure all the neighborhoods are equally diverse.OH that might be considered racist.OH MY

Lived in Newnan all my life 44yrs.Used to really enjoy it,but over last 10yrs its really went to sheet!!Just waiting on my 2 kids to graduate and adios!!

Back
Top Bottom