• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

5 Shot in 5 Days in Coweta County

and the govt is making sure all the neighborhoods are equally diverse.OH that might be considered racist.OH MY
If this gubment wants free healthcare, then they should def push the free vasectomies and free abortions. And that can go for all dumba$$ people breeding of all races.

Lived in Newnan all my life 44yrs.Used to really enjoy it,but over last 10yrs its really went to sheet!!Just waiting on my 2 kids to graduate and adios!!

I moved to Newnan 36 years ago when I was 19 to be closer to my grandparents. Before that I was already here just about every weekend, holiday and every summer. We moved out of the city limits 24 years ago because we could see what was coming. Now we're starting to hear people shooting multiple times like idiots every couple of days around here, there are too many homes out here for that crap now. I'm thinking about selling my house and moving even further out if the housing market ever gets back to the point where I can get a descent price on it. The thugs just keep getting closer and closer. Smh.....

Back
Top Bottom