• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

6.8 Reloading

My Stag Model 7 shoots Silver State stuff loaded with the Sierra 110 prohunter so well, I am having a tough time matching it with reloads. So far 322 is proving to be better than 10x. Just starting with 322 and 335 with 115 grain bullets. I have a Remington 700 that shoots the Speer 100 grain Hpt. really well, as does the Stag, but bullet that is probably too light in construction for deer or hogs. Note that the Remington brass uses a different primer size that SSA or Hornady. Nice furniture GraigMo!

just out of curiosity any of you guys order any of the 6.8 FC once fired brass online and interested in splitting it up or selling me some? would like about 500 rounds.. but could go either way if you have some for sale..

I'm sure most of you 6.8 guys already know about this group but just in case you don't, check out 68forums.com! I have recently joined and it's a great group of very knowledgable guys over there. Almost as addictive as ODT!!!

lots of specific 6.8 info there. just checked, i joined there in 2008. didn't realize i have had my 6.8 that long. lol.

Yep, hard to believe how time flies!! Was talking to some friends the other day and realized I had been shooting my go to deer rifle (22-250 Rem 700) exclusively for about 14 yrs...where did the time go!!

Back
Top Bottom