• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

7 months till my sentence begins!!!

Congrats man! Take this advice from someone who knows 2 girls and a boy. My baby is 25. Every man wants a son for hunting,fishing and shooting etc.. It doesn't bother you when you have to tan that hide. But little girls whole new ballgame. When she says "but daddy I really want it" even though you said no a million times. You will cave into her. She's daddy's little girl always. There's never going to be someone that's good enough for her. You may like him a lot good guy and everything but that's your baby girl.
On the flip side with a boy you've only got to worry about one little thing. With girls you got worry about all the boy's thing's. Remember your teenage day's that's all I can say. Other than that it's a wonderful ride.

16 weeks this week! Time is going by, but dragging at the same time!
20161114_164143-1.jpg

Tried to get a glimpse of the sex, but baby was not cooperating!

*Good feelings and great times are just around the corner!

*sleepless nights, crying, dirty diapers, being broke, waiting up til she gets in, fixing cars she wrecked- all the time being glad they are just not hurt, being broke, loud music, being broke, first dance, first date, first B.F. , tears, fears, being broke, college, being broke, new car, more broke, fixing leaks in the new house, being broke..... Just an example of what you are in for.
ALL COMPLETELY AND ABSOLUTELY WORTH IT .....

The smiles on her face when she curls up in your lap at story time, gives you a small kiss on the cheek and says "Daddy i wuv you" ? Priceless.

Back
Top Bottom