• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

973% rise in heart failure

Even though I'm snipped I'm selling my unvaxed loads to hot young females in need.
*Disclaimer* must take injection old fashion way

Zilch to them because they cannot metabolize your proteins. They have to have modified human flesh, modified with their advanced, safe and effective MRNA technology.

It's the damn hipster alien that's gonna come for me.....non-gmo, organic, but probably full of glutens....lol

I'm wondering, how man of y'all on here took the shot, or how many will admit it?
Me. I took the shot and will admit it. Pretty much all the side effects and possible negative outcomes from it are the same as those whom didn't get the vaccine, but contracted the virus (imagine that!). I know (knew) a whole lot more people that died of COVID than those who took the vaccine.

Maybe the vaccine will get me in time. And maybe women are going to start lining up and bending over waiting for "pure" seed like some of the guys on here truly think(hope) is going to happen lol.

Me. I took the shot and will admit it. Pretty much all the side effects and possible negative outcomes from it are the same as those whom didn't get the vaccine, but contracted the virus (imagine that!). I know (knew) a whole lot more people that died of COVID than those who took the vaccine.

Maybe the vaccine will get me in time. And maybe women are going to start lining up and bending over waiting for "pure" seed like some of the guys on here truly think(hope) is going to happen lol.
Either way they said folks died from Covid, some did, a lot didn't. Here's what the discussion is about for me, folks in their 40's,50's and early 60's here lately dying and you never hear why, they're not going to tell you if it was from the shot. These folks have not been sick either. My Mom took the Covid shot, she was 86 at that time, she's 89 now. She said she wouldn't take another one of them and she hasn't. No boosters or anything else. I do take the flu shot and I took the shingles shot. I will not take the Covid or Covid Boosters. This is my opinion only. I don't claim to know everything like a few on here that know everything about anything. Here's something else, a lot of young nurses would not take it because they wanted to start a family and have children. Side affects could cause birth defects as their reasons and a not proven drug.

So you lost otherwise healthy friends from clots and myocarditis and pericarditis that did not take the vaccine?
You know people that died from Covid that were given illogical and barbaric "treatment" after falling ill. We all do.

Back
Top Bottom