• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

$99 3d printer

No it is important, if there is shaking in your wheels you will have bad prints...think of the nut as a sideways egg or mazda rotary engine, if you turn closer to one side its towards the ends so its further away but you turn the other way its closer like the sides...it wont be full rotations just 1/4-1/2 turns left or right
He doesn't explain enough and moves on to quickly for me to fully understand what hes talking about so I'm left in the dark on a lot of the steps.

I got one, and it was bad out of the box.
The problem was it would stop 5% of the way through the print job, and the screen would be frozen. Once I restarted it, there was artifacts all over the screen and it wouldn’t behave correctly. I returned it, FYI micro center will not take it back assembled. I disassembled it on their counter after they told me that.

I ordered a new Prusa printer that day that had a long lead time, it’s due to be shipped next week

I got one, and it was bad out of the box.
The problem was it would stop 5% of the way through the print job, and the screen would be frozen. Once I restarted it, there was artifacts all over the screen and it wouldn’t behave correctly. I returned it, FYI micro center will not take it back assembled. I disassembled it on their counter after they told me that.

I ordered a new Prusa printer that day that had a long lead time, it’s due to be shipped next week
Did you use a different SD card, the stock one is very bad? and they had a real problem a couple years ago with people buying and swaping out parts

He doesn't explain enough and moves on to quickly for me to fully understand what hes talking about so I'm left in the dark on a lot of the steps.
So what i suggest is to watch it complete one time then play and pause as you go then you will have a frame of reference. If memory serves me right he said you should be able to just barely move the wheels (think of a burnout) but not so much it doesnt move at all...was kind of a resistance feel to me that was prob the hardest part of the whole build cause its hard to put into words and i do remember just kind of going eh i think that's what he meant....basically what you dont want is so much resistance your machine is having to fight the wheels but just enough to remove any wiggling along the axis and to avoid any drooping of the cross member that the hot end travels along

Did you use a different SD card, the stock one is very bad? and they had a real problem a couple years ago with people buying and swaping out parts
3 different cards. Everything was new new, it seems to be a common problem with the ender 3 pro with the older boards that come in the micro center ones. If i remember correctly it was 4.2.2?

Screen grab but same issue I had.

CDED9F64-FCA9-45E1-9A1B-170682F5C60D.jpeg

So what i suggest is to watch it complete one time then play and pause as you go then you will have a frame of reference. If memory serves me right he said you should be able to just barely move the wheels (think of a burnout) but not so much it doesnt move at all...was kind of a resistance feel to me that was prob the hardest part of the whole build cause its hard to put into words and i do remember just kind of going eh i think that's what he meant....basically what you dont want is so much resistance your machine is having to fight the wheels but just enough to remove any wiggling along the axis and to avoid any drooping of the cross member that the hot end travels along
Will do

At 20:45 he is talking about if the left and right side of the X axis is not even to "loosen those screws". Do you know what screw's he's talking about? The screws for the gold thing the Z screw goes into?

Back
Top Bottom