• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

A great article about the blatant pandering disaster of forcing me to pay for college loads I didn't take out.

Anyone have any thoughts about this? My taxes are being used (among MANY other disgusting things) to pay for the education of supposedly mentally competent adults who voluntarily took out a loan.

They use my tax dollars to equipment police officers with the tools they need to violate my constitutional rights. So not a big deal really.

Anyone have any thoughts about this? My taxes are being used (among MANY other disgusting things) to pay for the education of supposedly mentally competent adults who voluntarily took out a loan.
I have 3 graduates, all with debt. EVERYBODY knows it is a business that the SCHOOLS are making $$$ hand over foot. There is no reason EDUCATION should cost this. That said, this "giveaway" passes me off and will do NOTHING to bolster the financials for those provided except maybe to eat out more, trade their Hyundai for a BMW, or...bs.
If you want to do something meaningful from a federal standpoint, remove the interest but keep the "obligation to pay" that borrower agreed to.

What's so incredibly delicious, and sad, about this scheme is the momos will happily vote for dems now even though this action has no bearing future loan recipients. The lemmings will still "get out the vote" for the 'education president.'

Back
Top Bottom