• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

A man's love for the AK47...

So much going on here...

All the wasted motions...the off-hand having to go all the way over or under the rifle to charge the bolt...the rifle's bore axis tilting up and then back down again. LOL! I love the transition to the sidearm.

I wonder how long this mall ninja had to practice in his parents' basement before he was able to do these motions effectively. Maybe he went to the tacticool seminar put on by the Combat Pawn guys and picked up a few tricks.

Last edited by a moderator:
So much going on here...

All the wasted motions...the off-hand having to go all the way over or under the rifle to charge the bolt...the rifle's bore axis tilting up and then back down again. LOL! I love the transition to the sidearm.

I wonder how long this mall ninja had to practice in his parents' basement before he was able to do these motions effectively. Maybe he went to the tacticool seminar put on by the Combat Pawn guys and picked up a few tricks.

LOL!!!!! C'mon, don't take it so serious.

Eh, it was the first one that looked decent. You should have seen some of the other ones. :twitch: :doh:

I like this guy though.

And now that I want to find some of the really bad ones I can't.. Lame.

Some eye candy.

So, after watching it again and actually paying attention to what she is doing, wow she isn't very talented and should keep her day job.

Eh, it was the first one that looked decent. You should have seen some of the other ones. :twitch: :doh:

I like this guy though.

And now that I want to find some of the really bad ones I can't.. Lame.

That guy has that dead look in his eyes. I'm thinking Spetsnaz.

Back
Top Bottom