• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

A typical leftist (trigger warning)

MRH

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
God, family, guitars, and guns.
208   0
Reaction score
I see this type of talk everyday, from leftists all over the nation. If anyone believes the idiot church shooter in Texas is simply one evil maniac, and there are no others like him, you need to open your eyes. Your naivety isn't helping.

The idiot Biden is now saying the NRA instructor who stopped the shooter should not have had a rifle, and he is not a hero. It doesn't fit their narrative, and they simply cannot cope with the facts.

Check out this idiot, his occupation, then ask yourself what type of world will we leave our children? Liberalism is the real cancer, and must be stopped.

23658600_1544561648912197_8878071294991191646_n.jpg

Uneffin belieble!

You would think, but no, not if you are into self torture and read leftist blogs and forums like I do. This is very common and everyday language from the left. Average, everyday leftists. I believe in knowing my enemies and have no delusions about the diabolical nature of these idiots.

I will start posting at least one leftist post or blog everyday on this thread so that everyone can see their true nature. Perhaps one will become a story on news at 11, but I hope not because I do not wish for carnage or murder, unlike the idiot I have posted above.

It has always been interesting to note that the Left (who preaches unity, inclusion and understanding) are the first to wish harm and violence upon those they disagree with.

Reactions: MRH
Back
Top Bottom