• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

A Very well-known face around the world and from our State of Georgia. R.I.P. Sir!

Gonna be missed! His son Andy is pretty darn good as well - check him out at NorthPoint church!!
Yeah, BUT he has been very controversial, which even saddens Dr. Stanley very much. He is preaching some very "WOKE" messages and I've heard he is OK with all LGBT movement inside the Church! Pastor John MacArthur And Evangelist Ray Comfort called him out. Search on YouTube and you will find (I won't post the videos here.)

He may have been a great Pastor and delivered good sermons, but my interactions with him were not very good.
My interior trim crew trimmed out his townhouse in the Lenox area back in the early 2000's. Very nice gated community and he would visit almost daily during the construction process.
He and his "posse" of 2-3 men would talk down to my workers on almost every visit. The work being completed was not sub-standard by any measure, he just liked to bitch when not in front of a camera was my take on his visits.

It got to the point that I advised the GC that my crew and myself would leave the jobsite each time he visited in fear that one of my crew would beat the **** out of him due to his rudeness and attitude.

In person, at least in my presence, he was not the person that you saw on TV.

Back
Top Bottom