• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Academy

https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/posts/8900211/

When I posted that thread about Winchester .22 magnum subsonic at Academy,
I didn’t mention the price.
But I seem to recall the “normal” price then was $14 per 50.
About the same as most other 40-grain (non-polymer tip) .22 WMR they were selling.
Did Academy mark it up by three bucks just to make their “SALE” on it look better?
That is EXACTLY what they did. I just came back from there. The "normal" price tag of $16.99 looked whiter than the others, slightly different font and was a little askew. I peeled it back a little and the actual normal price tag of $12.99 was underneath.

There is a LOT of completely random stuff marked down through out the store. I mean virtually every aisle. Just got to look around, never know what you mind find. Carhart outwear was 50% off. Some good deals on clothes but my best deal was something that scanned for $150 and I got it for $10! :shocked: I didn't even need it but couldn't pass it up. Found a friend who can use so, score for him. But I'm collecting the tax! :cool:
It's getting picked over fast with lots of empty shelf space. Wish I'd have been there day one.

Any guns on sale?
No long guns in Snellville. Didn't really look at handguns.

20190120_134907.jpg
20190120_134246.jpg
20190120_134258.jpg
20190120_134306.jpg
20190120_134311.jpg

There is a LOT of completely random stuff marked down through out the store. I mean virtually every aisle. Just got to look around, never know what you mind find. Carhart outwear was 50% off. Some good deals on clothes but my best deal was something that scanned for $150 and I got it for $10! :shocked: I didn't even need it but couldn't pass it up. Found a friend who can use so, score for him. But I'm collecting the tax! :cool:
It's getting picked over fast with lots of empty shelf space. Wish I'd have been there day one.

No long guns in Snellville. Didn't really look at handguns.

So what was the $10 item??? I gotta know lol!

Back
Top Bottom