• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

"AD"in Nashville last week by an instructor.

I don't. It's extremely likely, but without an eyewitness account or better, video, no one else really does either...

I'll jump on the instructor fail boat parade happily once I read/see something like that though...

Do some research and tell me how a striker-fired pistol goes off without a trigger being pulled.
And there was a room full of eye-witnesses that saw his pinky fly off.......

That guy is an idiot! If I was taking one of his classes and he told me to dry fire my weapon in his face, I would ask for my money back and leave.

The way I see it, this picture is, in my opinion, the absolute height of irresponsibility, plain and simple.
A supposedly credentialed instructor, who is instilling in his students the belief that it is acceptable to point a firearm at another person. How many of these people are going to go home and think that it is fine to point their gun at their spouse because they "know" that it is unloaded... I mean, the instructor said it was ok, right?

I was taght to treat every gun as if it were loaded, and I have on at least a couple of occasions found to my surprise that a firearm that I thought was unloaded was not, but have avoided any ADs simply because I check every time. This idiocy that is being perpetrated by a supposed "professional" is going to lead to someone getting shot one of these days.

Back
Top Bottom