• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Adventure Outdoors BOGO on 1911's: FAIL

This is the actual Sig advertisement apparently it's only 6 1911's you can choose from.
image.jpg

I am not trying to defend AO but, I was there last Saturday and "the buy one get the second item free" was in effect. At least for the Sig 1911 and get the 1911-22 free. I do agree that sometimes getting someone to wait on you or answer a question could be a problem. They also have a lot of merchandise on the shelves with no pricing and that is a real problem. I will say that prices on firearms seem to be reasonable. JMHO

To our valued SIG SAUER^® Consumers:

As a result of the overwhelming demand for our recent 1911-22 promotion, we are
announcing that allocation of these promotional packages has been fully
committed. While promotional product will continue to flow into dealer locations
throughout February and March, we will no longer be accepting dealer reorders.

SIG SAUER would like to apologize for the confusion that this promotion has
created in the marketplace. From the onset this was a limited supply promotion
that was only available through participating dealers. Not all 1911’s and
1911-22’s in the marketplace are promotional firearms. Unfortunately, SIG SAUER
is unable to identify participating dealers because the majority of the
promotional packages were sold to distributors who service the national dealer
network. We urge consumers to visit or call local dealers to determine if they
are a participating dealer with promotional inventory available.

Again, SIG SAUER apologizes for the confusion that this promotion created and
looks forward to continuing to provide the finest firearms available.

Sincerely,

Bill Silver
SIG SAUER, Inc.

VP Commercial Sales

A store that has a lot of "stuff" but little knowledge or quality standards. Ordered a couple of Mossberg 464 30/30 Lever actions. They had my cash for 2 months before I confirmed they had ordered the wrong ones. Even though I had printed out the exact ones I wanted (with their part numbers) from their own website. Very disappointing store.

I guess i was one of the lucky ones. I went there and did the Sig deal on Monday morning and had no issues other than waiting an hour to pay for it. They said that the deal would last until the end of February, but once they run out of the 1911-22s that there are no rain checks for them.

Sounds like a place full of winners!!! You need to check out georgia gun store if you want a real gun store with honest owners!

Back
Top Bottom