Adventure outdoors... no longer a grocery store

DaveTheMinion

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
94   1
Reaction score
So I met rhelton today, super nice Guy and happy with the trade, but rhelton had hit some traffic and was expecting to be a little late. No biggie, ill browse adventure outdoors while waiting, but they hadn't opened yet.. So while I'm waiting, there's a black lady waiting by the door, and a Guy walks up with a ruger m77, scoped with aftermarket glass bedded stock with. bipod mounted on the front. The poor black woman looked slightly uneasy about the gentleman's rifle slung over his shoulder and finally goes.... This ain't a grocery store anymore is it?? I couldn't help but laugh as the poor woman was probably wondering why this man had a hunting sniper rifle hung over his shoulder..she got outta Dodge once we told her that it was now a gun store. After I met up with rhelton I went inside, got some ammo and browsed around. Prices are kinda high but they have lots of stuff to drool over. I'm now the proud owner of hornady 12 gauge zombie Max, neat ammo, never use it, but was cheap and a cool novelty item to have.

Price isn't bad if they wasn't advertising cash discounted price.

Back
Top Bottom