• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Adventure Outdoors

Yes I did use Internet commando! It really gets old when anyone starts bashing one brand of firearm. I don't care which gun brand alter you want to worship at but don't bash others. It is not right as far as I'm concerned when all the "experts" who've never been in a fight for their life with a firearm begin to weigh in with their opinions as to why one brand is a piece of crap. By the way, since I use Glocks I took it you called me a sheep before I called you an Internet commando.

I didnt call anyone anything. You labeled yourself when your drawers bunched. I also didnt "bash" anyone or anything. You are now jumping to the assumption that I am a one brand loyalist, and have further assumed that I have never owned a Glock.....ooops on you. I didnt call you or anyone else a sheep. Go back and re-read what I typed.

YOU labeled yourself a sheep by getting bent. And if that makes me a commando, oh well. I also think your stats are off, but I'm as lazy as you and dont feel like looking up hard facts so I'll just demand that my opinion be taken as fact as well. There, we're even.

Should have went to Lakeside Guns in Acworth. Closer and a Glock dealer. Good prices and good CS.

Not that it'll matter till next year but they're not participating in GSSF are they?

I'm going to get a couple more from the Glock Armorer class and may use them to do my FFL transfer from Glock if they've got good service.

ps - wow you guys get off topic quick :)

Back
Top Bottom