• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Adventure Outdoors

I live 2min away and been in there 30x and have yet to buy anything. On multiple occasions I've walked in cash in hand for an item and walked back out due to waiting 45min to be served, or rude customer service. I've also found numerous items 10% or more cheaper from other local stores. I'm not cheap but I'm not going to throw money away either when we're talking $100+. I'll pay more for good customer service or if I'm building a relationship with the store but AO has neither. I dropped off my bow for a 1hr fix a couple years ago, days before bow hunting season, and after calling once a week for weeks without a call back or hearing anything until I walked in the store I finally got the bow back after bow hunting season ended. I should have driven to Mitch's. I drove from Smyrna to Stockbridge today just to buy a new Glock from ED's because the customer service there is excellent. I'll keep walking into AO hoping one day I'll get quick, good service and find something at a reasonable price. It may be a dream but man it sucks having such a packed store so close and yet so far.

Should have went to Lakeside Guns in Acworth. Closer and a Glock dealer. Good prices and good CS.

I ordered a rifle from their web site 2 weeks ago, have not recieved any update as to when it will be in. I think they wait untill they have a big order from one manf. so they are not charged freight. Getting thru their phone system and all the menu's is like trying to get into the F.B.I.

I recently ordered a rifle they didn't have in stock from them, paid up front. I had spent a fair bit of time looking at rifles there so wanted to give them my business. Called after two weeks, no info at all, couldn't tell me anything. Same after three, same after four. Went back after 30 days and got my money back. I won't order anything from them again. Good luck with your order.

If you ever get the chance, go to the Buds Gun Shop in Lexington, the storefront of the big online place. They have rifles and shotguns in the back, that you can just pick up and look at--all their salespeople are at the counter with the handguns (where they hand you one to look at, like AO). That speeds things up a great deal. I wish AO would do that. As it is, I have given up on them, at least for firearms sales.

Should have went to Lakeside Guns in Acworth. Closer and a Glock dealer. Good prices and good CS.
out of curiosity, is there a gun store that has new weapons in it that isnt a glock dealer? thats like saying this mcdonalds carries the McChicken

i mean maybe, i have yet to go to a gun store that sells new firearms that doesnt have glock

Gotta carry Glocks for the McSheep....

Let's see--- 70-80% of state and local law enforcement, all federal law enforcement except secret service, and so many elite military units in the U, S. and numerous other countries that I don't care to count them. All of these are people who stake their lives on their equipment being reliable and performing as it should. That pretty much cover everybody that has a profession of protecting the sheeple and they use Glocks. Internet commandos are killing me.

Let's see--- 70-80% of state and local law enforcement, all federal law enforcement except secret service, and so many elite military units in the U, S. and numerous other countries that I don't care to count them. All of these are people who stake their lives on their equipment being reliable and performing as it should. That pretty much cover everybody that has a profession of protecting the sheeple and they use Glocks. Internet commandos are killing me.
no one in the military really carries glocks. all i have seen is beretta and sig. besides APD usually issues Smith and Wesson. i see my fair share of glocks but im not sure about 70 to 80%. im thinkings its probably over half, but not as much as three quarters

You really are showing what you DON'T know now. Regular troops carry what they are told too basically. Special operations basically gets to carry what they want, or at least have more options. Many absolutely do CHOOSE to carry Glock. By the way, Atlanta PD carries Smith and Wesson, whoopi. Way to choose a top tier example to back your argument.

70-80%, really? Where is that figure coming from?

You really are showing what you DON'T know now. Regular troops carry what they are told too basically. Special operations basically gets to carry what they want, or at least have more options. Many absolutely do CHOOSE to carry Glock. By the way, Atlanta PD carries Smith and Wesson, whoopi. Way to choose a top tier example to back your argument.

Ever been here:

www.glocktalk.com

You'd fit in well.

Back
Top Bottom