• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Adventure Outdoors

You really are showing what you DON'T know now. Regular troops carry what they are told too basically. Special operations basically gets to carry what they want, or at least have more options. Many absolutely do CHOOSE to carry Glock. By the way, Atlanta PD carries Smith and Wesson, whoopi. Way to choose a top tier example to back your argument.

every MP i saw on post had a beretta, as well as the security guards at the front of the forts. so again i ask you, do you have evidence to support your 70-80% theory bud?

by the way i chose the APD because i live in atlanta, and i see them all the time. the APD is a large force so at least in georgia its not 70-80% of the time.

Let's see--- 70-80% of state and local law enforcement, all federal law enforcement except secret service, and so many elite military units in the U, S. and numerous other countries that I don't care to count them. All of these are people who stake their lives on their equipment being reliable and performing as it should. That pretty much cover everybody that has a profession of protecting the sheeple and they use Glocks. Internet commandos are killing me.

I posted a tongue in cheeck comment to see whose thong would get in a knot...and you call ME an internet commando!! ROFLMFAOAU!!!!! Whats up pot?!

It's a guesstimate but maybe I'm qualified to make it since I'm a LE trainer and see and deal with officers and agents from MANY departments from across the nation. You think?

Back
Top Bottom