• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Aggressive Dog on Property

A7D45531-A3BF-4F96-A8ED-4FB487E5F013.png

Same dog. Twice. Same spot. About 8 months apart. I didn’t shoot. I wanted too. It wasn’t my girls fault. It wasnt the dogs fault. They payed the bills. I could have sued. I could have had the dog put down. I did neither. My girl wanted to see the dog the next day. So we did. Somethings happen. Fast. I was pissed. But... God works in mysterious ways. To this day we still talk and get along. The dog has to where a “I may bite” vest if they take it out. My little girl now has no fear of dogs. Flinches a little if they jump but who doesn’t. My point. shoot non lethal. Shot shells or bust it’s ass with a paint ball. But please. Don’t butt **** it.

View attachment 5587615

Same dog. Twice. Same spot. About 8 months apart. I didn’t shoot. I wanted too. It wasn’t my girls fault. It wasnt the dogs fault. They payed the bills. I could have sued. I could have had the dog put down. I did neither. My girl wanted to see the dog the next day. So we did. Somethings happen. Fast. I was pissed. But... God works in mysterious ways. To this day we still talk and get along. The dog has to where a “I may bite” vest if they take it out. My little girl now has no fear of dogs. Flinches a little if they jump but who doesn’t. My point. shoot non lethal. Shot shells or bust it’s ass with a paint ball. But please. Don’t butt **** it.
I'm glad she's ok. That looks like it could have easily been a lot worse. Idk what kind of dog it was, but if a dog ever deserved the G glocker treatment, it's that one.

View attachment 5587615

You've more patience than me. Especially considering it bit twice. I'm glad she isn't afraid of dogs.

Wow I grew up working in dog kennels and have been a dog breeder for over 30 years All is I can say is I have never had to tackle a dog and kick the crap out of it You learn how to assert the pack leader dominance. Doing it your way You will make the dog fear you and you will never be able to trust that dog nor will that dog ever trust you (Read Some books on it)
I don’t need a damn book. In my yard with my kids I am the Apex Predator/ Pack Alpha/Top Tier/ Lord of the manor/Higher Being….

God made it that way from the beginning. F a dam dog book. I am 50 years old and have raised real live hunting dogs most of my life. Not puppy mill mongrels.

Again, people and their mythical perceptions as dogs being equal to humans…..pathetic.

I am certain 99.9% of ODT dog owners don’t have these issues. So we’re basically in a pissing match here.

P.S. - keep that dog out my effing yard. 😂

View attachment 5587615

In all seriousness, if you let it go once, ok , maybe, but twice? Was the dog just running around loose? I mean , once, could be an accident with all parties involved, but twice? I’m glad your child survived with minor injuries. The owner of that dog deserved to get their jaw rocked and that dog, deserved to be put down, whether you did it or a vet. I hope this doesn’t come off as a criticism, as that is not my intention.

View attachment 5587615

Dog would be dead. I would play prison love(no jelly) with the owner.

God made us the supreme being and stewards of creation on Earth -

This is shameful and disrespectful to your child.

That dog will harm some other child unless it is destroyed and you are complicit in teaching the dog this behavior is acceptable. The dog suffered no consequences.

Do you job “Dad” - sack the F up.

Back
Top Bottom