• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Aggressive Dog on Property

I don’t need a damn book. In my yard with my kids I am the Apex Predator/ Pack Alpha/Top Tier/ Lord of the manor/Higher Being….

God made it that way from the beginning. F a dam dog book. I am 50 years old and have raised real live hunting dogs most of my life. Not puppy mill mongrels.

Again, people and their mythical perceptions as dogs being equal to humans…..pathetic.
This is like the fifth time you've tried to convince us you're an alpha. Cool story little fella

So, you use the G glocker method?

I'm guessing the Glocker method isn't for a novice, might have to use one of these for safety.

41tfoq-2QqL.jpeg

For those wondering. It was bad place bad time. At the time she was exactly head height of the dog. It wasn’t out of aggression. It simple whip it’s head around and the caught her right above the eye. Both times mom and owner was right there. The dogs never growled. Didn’t even know it did anything wrong. She was simple at the wrong place wrong time. The second time was the same as the first. So yeah I was pissed. But it wasn’t an attack. It wasnt the dogs fault. Maybe the child for being that close but it was and is a dog they see everyday. **** happens. That was 5 years ago. She’s remembers it a little. Got a scar but she’s ok.

For those wondering. It was bad place bad time. At the time she was exactly head height of the dog. It wasn’t out of aggression. It simple whip it’s head around and the caught her right above the eye. Both times mom and owner was right there. The dogs never growled. Didn’t even know it did anything wrong. She was simple at the wrong place wrong time. The second time was the same as the first. So yeah I was pissed. But it wasn’t an attack. It wasnt the dogs fault. Maybe the child for being that close but it was and is a dog they see everyday. **** happens. That was 5 years ago. She’s remembers it a little. Got a scar but she’s ok.
With that attitude, you should probably turn in your man card. I’ve learned that your street cred skyrockets If you just kill everything. Have you learned nothing from this thread?

With that attitude, you should probably turn in your man card. I’ve learned that your street cred skyrockets If you just kill everything. Have you learned nothing from this thread?
hell yeah we got some stone cold bad asses on this site fo sho.

Back
Top Bottom