• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Aggressive Dog on Property

GEN Z cut my dick off.jpg

Feed the dog. Over few weeks it will be your dog more than his. It will piss him off and he will be taking care. Preferably feed him something like heavy pasta with lots of garlic in it. It doesn't harm dog, but it will produce long lasting terrible stench out of his mouth . So for your neighbor to enjoy it.

Feed the dog. Over few weeks it will be your dog more than his. It will piss him off and he will be taking care. Preferably feed him something like heavy pasta with lots of garlic in it. It doesn't harm dog, but it will produce long lasting terrible stench out of his mouth . So for your neighbor to enjoy it.

Instead of rewarding a dog for barking at me with free food, I'd be more inclined to spray it with skunk essence to deter it from coming over.

Bonus for making the owner have to wash it off. Maybe then he'll think about putting up a fence to keep the "skunk" out.

Instead of rewarding a dog for barking at me with free food, I'd be more inclined to spray it with skunk essence to deter it from coming over.

Bonus for making the owner have to wash it off. Maybe then he'll think about putting up a fence to keep the "skunk" out.

Tomato juice removes skunk spray from deer, coon, rabbit, and squirrel dogs.

I don’t need a damn book. In my yard with my kids I am the Apex Predator/ Pack Alpha/Top Tier/ Lord of the manor/Higher Being….

God made it that way from the beginning. F a dam dog book. I am 50 years old and have raised real live hunting dogs most of my life. Not puppy mill mongrels.

Again, people and their mythical perceptions as dogs being equal to humans…..pathetic.
I grew up in Grayhound kennels so I no what happens to a dog that won't hunt 'No puppy mill here Sorry that you have so much pent up anger in you that you have to take it out on your dogs O Lord and Master HAHAHA

I grew up in Grayhound kennels so I no what happens to a dog that won't hunt 'No puppy mill here Sorry that you have so much pent up anger in you that you have to take it out on your dogs O Lord and Master HAHAHA
No anger towards the dog at all. Just the owner.
You are correct about dogs that won’t hunt. But again dogs aren’t people. Would you feed a plow horse that doesn’t that doesn’t plow? Gentlemen I am going to step out of this thread. Don’t need any points. Have a nice day in delusional dog world.

No anger towards the dog at all. Just the owner.
You are correct about dogs that won’t hunt. But again dogs aren’t people. Would you feed a plow horse that doesn’t that doesn’t plow? Gentlemen I am going to step out of this thread. Don’t need any points. Have a nice day in delusional dog world.

Today is national pet day

Back
Top Bottom