• No

Votes: 36 61.0%
  • yes

Votes: 9 15.3%
  • tacos

Votes: 14 23.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i have some family with small children and a few "mentally ill"(i hope i got the right term) children so if they visit i keep the guns locked up i an room with a keyed lock and deadbolt that are not on my person. but i never ask if they have guns in someone else's house.

My kids doctor always ask are there firearms in the home

" no there aren't any firearms in my house, i live in a very safe neighborhood" that would by answer

Last edited:
My kids doctor always ask are there firearms in the home

Mine does the same, to which the wife replies yes but locked in a safe. Not all of them always are but there are no loaded guns in reach of my 1yr so I'm ok until she learns to load a mag and chamber a round. Sad for the parents, I couldn't imagine the pain of having to lose one of mine at a young age like that.

Mine does the same, to which the wife replies yes but locked in a safe. Not all of them always are but there are no loaded guns in reach of my 1yr so I'm ok until she learns to load a mag and chamber a round. Sad for the parents, I couldn't imagine the pain of having to lose one of mine at a young age like that.

I just say my son does not have access to any

Who ever left the gun unsecure is the one to blame, along with the dumb ass that was playing with spmwone else stuff without permission!

Who ever left the gun unsecure is the one to blame, along with the dumb ass that was playing with spmwone else stuff without permission!
The kid was 13. He was shot by his 'best friend' who I'm going to also assume was 13. It reads as though it was the kid's (his friend's) guns. At what point is it the shooter's fault? My son is 11 and he's known since he could remotely understand, I'm guessing around 4, to not even TOUCH a gun unless I'm around and he never has.

Back
Top Bottom