• No

Votes: 36 61.0%
  • yes

Votes: 9 15.3%
  • tacos

Votes: 14 23.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Here some parents are worried about guns when the pool in the back yard is far more dangerous.

Terrible situation for the family, but in all practicality it is an anomaly.

my kids are grown now, but this used to worry me. My biggest fear is that "third" kid. Even if your kid knows better, and the Owner's kid knows better, it does not mean ALL of them do.

The bad thing is the one who does not know better is not usually the one who ends up shot.

As a child, mine were taught not only to not touch, but run from anyone who did. (obviously not in a planned situation with their father, or grandfather.)

Here some parents are worried about guns when the pool in the back yard is far more dangerous.

Terrible situation for the family, but in all practicality it is an anomaly.

Did you shoot someone's pool? If anybody's ****ing pool ever bent a blade of grass in my yard, I'd shoot their pool. Damn mean ass pools.

The kid was 13. He was shot by his 'best friend' who I'm going to also assume was 13. It reads as though it was the kid's (his friend's) guns. At what point is it the shooter's fault? My son is 11 and he's known since he could remotely understand, I'm guessing around 4, to not even TOUCH a gun unless I'm around and he never has.
Gun should not have been left unsecure. Gun owner is ultimately to blame. Kids will be kids...

Back
Top Bottom