America does not have operational control of the border/ AZ desert/ TREASON.

The thing of it is that the Chinese are even really being malicious about it, only behaving in their own best interests. They are buying up world resources because they have billions of people to feed, house, and employ.

You want to blame anyone, blame our own politicians, corporate and Wall St. traders, who intentionally sold the US's dominance out to make a quick buck. But after you finish with them, point the finger at yourself if you've ever been to a Walmart or made a business decision where you picked the cheapest product.

Tragedy of the Commons is a *****.

I can see your point but would disagree about the individual aspect. For the most part, people could not fathom how their buying groceries could change the world. I put more blame on the bankers and globalist corporations that do not care about this Country. They are only interested in money. If SHTF, then they will just pay one group of poor people to kill another group of poor people.

Ref; tragedy of the commons. It doesn't matter if people are conscious of it or not (unlike the globalists who DID know, but didn't GAS). It was the aggregate effect of all those millions of individual micro decisions that led us to where where are today.

Ref; tragedy of the commons. It doesn't matter if people are conscious of it or not (unlike the globalists who DID know, but didn't GAS). It was the aggregate effect of all those millions of individual micro decisions that led us to where where are today.

I will read up on it. The way you describe it I'm sure it is what you say it is. We should have taken back our Country in 1913, but failed miserably.

This brings an interesting question to mind:
If the US does not have operational control of a region in its own borders, how far does an illegal have to travel "in country" before popping out a bambino and calling it a "citizen"?
:becky:

1 foot. I believe there have been a few cases where crotch fruit has been dropped while in INS custody and "instant 'Merican".

I would say this - no where in the 14th amendment does it state if an illegal has a kid in America is that child a citizen. I dont know why they get citizenship.

Wow! You are too existential for me.

I would say this - no where in the 14th amendment does it state if an illegal has a kid in America is that child a citizen. I dont know why they get citizenship.

Seriously? Did you even bother to read it?

First sentence of the first sections states:

All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside.

Sorry but you can't tap dance around that direct statement.

Last edited:
Seriously? Did you even bother to read it?

First sentence of the first sections states:

All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside.

That's not how it was interpreted before the end of 20th century. The original Amd covered freed slaves.

Back
Top Bottom